Monday, July 18, 2016

An Unexpected Visitor Episode 4

While camping, we seem to always be lucky to "stumble upon" the most interesting creatures.


My son was greeted by a lady bug. This poor lady had a broken wing, but still was in good enough spirits to stop and say hello. She welcomed us to our campsite and really reminded us as to how happy we were to be there. 

She really liked my son. 

And...

He really liked her!



She liked me too!

If that wasnt enough of an awesome event,,,


 A few minutes later, a tiny baby lady bug came right up to him as well. 
Awesome!
Seeing my son smile and catching it on camera is something I find especially joyous!
Seeing him interact with nature, being patient, and happy about it is one of the main reasons we continue to go camping as often as we possibly can. 
That smile says it all! 

Bonus visitor!
Before we left, as we were packing up, my son called me from across the campsite. He was standing there very still, in awe.
He had spotted a blue dragonfly! 


I love that he gets so excited and really wants to be there,
 in that moment, 
experiencing nature and new things. 

Thankyou, unexpected visitors. 
You made this little boy happy again and again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment