Tuesday, July 19, 2016

July Pinch Me! Unboxing and Review Plus Today is Sample Tuesday!

I am very excited for today's Pinch Me! Sample Tuesday.
I received my box for July last week and have been sampling the products in order to provide a great review for the site and for my blog. 
To sign up to get your own samples visit the Pinch Me! website here. It is very easy to sign up. Social Media followers is not a deciding factor. You only have to sign up and visit the site on Sample Tuesdays to pick your samples. Once you get the box, try the samples and then review them on their website. The box takes about 4 weeks to receive (at least in my experience). 
In June, I was able to get 5 samples. This month, I got 4. 



Vagisil Daily Intimate Wash 
(where is a blushing Emoji when you need one? LOL) 


This is a great product. It really helps return PH balance to a normal level after periods and sex. Using it everyday will womanly confidence. 
It eliminates odor caused by an unbalanced PH. 
I already use this product regularly and I am happy to now have a travel size for when we go camping or out of town. 

 Purina One Purposeful Nutrition
Tender Selects Blend with Real Chicken   


I feed my cats dry food and wet food everyday. I have never used this brand before. My cats noticed the difference right away and ate all of it up within a few hours. Usually, I end up throwing dry food away. With this, they happily ate it all. The first ingredient in this cat food is chicken, which is better for them. It is more expensive, but if they eat it, I am not wasting money by throwing away their normal dry food, like I do everyday. 
The sample I received was a very generous 6 oz bag and a coupon for $2 off my next purchase. 

Nexcare Sensitive Skin Bandages 


I already use Nexcare waterproof bandages exclusively for the past 5 years. I dont even bother buying other brands because these work the best. They stay on great for several days, through multiple showers, hand washing, and even swimming. However, they do leave a red ring on the skin where the bandage was. When I saw they now make a sensitive version, I got very excited. 
This sensitive bandage is a soft, breathable material. I tried one on my daughter's arm and it stayed on for the whole day, but fell off in the shower later that night. It didn't leave a red ring on her arm though. I tried one on my finger with antibiotic ointment and within a few minutes, the bandage slipped off. 
I will start using these when a waterproof bandage is not completely necessary, but will never give up on the waterproof ones Nexcare sells. In my opinion, these are the most reliable bandages out there. 
I received 2 bandages and a coupon for $1 off my next purchase. This will end up being a great deal because I can use this when Walgreens puts them on sale buy one, get one free. 

Brylcreem 
Men's Hair Cream 


My husband does not use many hair products, so we have never heard of this. 
I had him put it in his beard and it did feel softer after using this. 
However, I really didn't like the smell. 
He didn't mind it as much and liked the softness it gave him. 

My favorite item in this box? 
Purina One Purposeful Nutrition. 
Watching my cats gobble it up was enough for me to want to switch brands. 

I would like to thank Pinch Me! for including me in their box this month and to all the sponsors of the box for providing great samples for me to try. 
I cant wait for the next box!
I have heard on social media, Pinch Me! offered early entry to some yesterday with the opportunity of receiving 8 samples. I would love to be included in this special access next month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment