Friday, July 8, 2016

Fred Meyer Haul- 2 trips in 1 haul

Fred Meyer is my Go-To shopping center of choice. Unfortunately, it is more expensive, so I do find other places to shop along with Fred Meyer. Their slogan is "One Stop Shopping" and it pretty much is true. Yes, Walmart is similar in idea and less expensive, but Fred Meyer is more upscale than Walmart in some aspects. I do shop at Walmart, but Fred Meyer has a great selection of meats and a meat service counter, a great deli, and I prefer the produce at Fred Meyers. The beauty section is also bigger and offers more brands.
We have been shopping at Fred Meyers longer, too. The Freddy's I shop at every week, is the same one I went to with my parents when I was a kid. I'm used to what they sell. I know where everything is.
So, needless to say, we are in there every week, at least once, if not twice or more. Sometimes I will go with my mom, or my family, or by myself.

This haul is two trips in three days.



I love reusable shopping totes! These were on sale for .99 cents. I grabbed one with birds, and one with cats. I then had some of my items packed in them at the store.


Both sides of the box...


Hubby and I were in the grill section at the back of the store for over an hour trying to pick out a new grill. This is the one we ended up with. Watch the YouTube video unboxing and demo here. There was a $10 gift card offered with purchase and an additional 10% off. 4th of July weekend is a great time to buy a grill apparently.  


4th of July weekend is also the mark of their sidewalk sale. I got a dish drying mat, new matching plates and bowls, and a huge citronella candle. It was only $4. I hope it works and burns slowly. All of these items are for camping and were very cheap on clearance. The bubbles below are also for camping. We are running low on bubbles in the camping fun box. 


I guess 4th of July weekend is also a popular time for bubbles. There were the only two I saw in the whole store. 
This Cutex Spa formula nail polish remover is great for gel nails and glitter polishes. I used it on my gradient nails, and although it still took awhile to remove, it did a lot better then the other polish remover I've been using. 
I picked up another Sinful Colors Kylie Jenner Denim and Bling collection in the color Krop Top. I used it for my last mani. I did gradient nails again and ended up with a third patriotic themed mani in a row. 


Time for a new color scheme!


I used these sunflowers for an upcoming blog post. The whole bunch was $4 and there were 5 sunflowers. Stay tuned to see how I use these. 


The bananas were  not impressing me but the strawberries tasted delicious. My daughter loves red apples and my son loves green. 


I added pepperoni to this roasted veggie pizza. It was tasty. Hubby liked it. 
 I am a huge Burger King breaskfast fan. It is my weakness. These sausage biscuits keep me from eating there everyday. Seriously though!
These pizza rolls taste pretty good. They have better texture than the original pizza rolls. 


My daughter loves wheat thins so I picked up a box of the BIG ones. She laughed when she saw how big they were!
I love Honey Buns. I eat them after breakfast for my desert. Yummy. 
These coffee filters were a score. I have a #2 cone coffee maker and these fit. My mom helped me find 2 boxes for .39 cents each! 


I got kindling to take camping. Some campsites dont offer this so we need to bring our own. Hubby prefers this when starting a fire. 


Ruffles were on sale for 1.99 a bag. I was planning to make a french onion dip from scratch and thought these would be good to dip in the dip. 


True American classic right here. I have one Coke a day. This was on sale for $6. Not bad at all. 

My favorite thing from this haul? 
I really like the dish drying pad. We can put it on a storage box and put dishes on it after they are washed. And I will ave to sacrifice less dish towels for this purpose!
Thats kinda boring, though! 
The nail polish remover is pretty awesome. 
\But my favorite things were the reusable tote bags. They dont call me Mom's Bags of Tricks for nothing! Now I have 2 more bags to add to my collection and to pull new tricks out of for some time to come!

Happy Weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment