Wednesday, July 13, 2016

RiteAid Haul: Clearance and Dollar Sections!

I am not a big RiteAid shopper. I would love to really get into couponing and utilize RiteAid for this purpose but in the meantime, I shop there occasionally for certain things.
What I really love at RiteAid is there Dollar Section. And they have pretty good deals on clearance items as well.
Let's get into the haul!
I needed a few things for camping, and the dollar section is a great place to check.


The Dollar Section 





This is a great place to get some food items. Powdered drink mixes for water bottles, pretzel rods, trail mix and chocolate covered almonds and cashews are great for camping. 
This small bottle of syrup is plenty for a weekend camp trip and saves space and can be refilled at home as needed. 



Face wipes are a great add for $1 and so are these pot holders. 

Clearance Section 


I really scored in the clearance section. Everything offered was 75% off.
These Tide laundry packs are great for camping. If my child has an accident, we can clean it quickly and get everything on the clothes line to dry. I paid .35 cents each. 
The Aleve PM was such a good deal. This box was originally 9.99. I got it for 2.50 



The Sour Patch candies are usually about $1. I got these for .84 cents each. 


My favorite item from this haul:
The Aleve. It was already on my list. I saved 75% off, just for looking in the clearance section!
Score! 

No comments:

Post a Comment