Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Better Skin...Bright Now!

#LUMENEChallenge #contest

This week I have been sick and packing for our upcoming camping trip tomorrow. I haven't been sleeping much and need some pampering time. I decided to do something small for myself. I bought myself a new face cream! I have never bought myself face cream. I admit, I haven't taken good care of my skin, and now that I am about to turn 40, I regret it.
Influenster invited me to participate in the Lumene Virtual Vox. Participating in this campaign includes three tasks.
1. Download and share a coupon for $2.00 off any Lumene product.
2. Go to Walgreens and take a shelfie. (Cute play on words!)
3. Share your review of how you use Lumene to get ready on social media.

1. I downloaded the coupon and shared it. You can get the coupon here .I sent hubby to Walgreen's to get prescriptions and told him to take the coupon (I sent him the link) and  pick me up the product. The link wanted him to set up an Influenster app. We were in a rush and didn't have time for that. I took a screenshot of the coupon and sent it to him. Walgreen's didn't accept the coupon and we paid full price.(He closed his eyes at the price tag. I believe it was 17.99)  BUT  Walgreen's is having a sale on Lumene right now. Buy 2 get one free. Check for that here.

2. Take a shelfie.

I decided I was going to choose one between these three and left to think about it. 

3 Share your experience of how you get ready with Lumene. Being that I was exhausted and sick last night, a hot shower and bed sounded amazing, so that what I did. When I got out of the shower and got into my pajamas, I applied the night cream to my face and went to bed soon after. The cream smells very nice. It wasn't greasy, but instead very creamy and light. It made my skin feel very soft. 
This morning, I do (call me crazy) notice a difference already. 

I picked the Bright Now Vitamin C Night cream. It contains Wild Artic Cloudberry. It smells amazing


                     Before                                                                                                  After one                                                                                                                                                   application. 
I do see a difference in my skin after one application. It is soft and moisturized, It does look brighter as well. Im hoping this product will help even my skin tone a little. It has inspired me to start taking better care of my skin. 

Disclaimer: Although I am participating in a contest, this is not sponsored. I paid for this product with my own money and my opinion is my own. I really like the product and I will continue using it. I am considering trying the BB serum next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment