Friday, June 3, 2016

TGIF

Yay for Friday! Even though we only had 4 days of school this week, it seemed like 12.  Lol.  Mother nature seems she can't decide if she likes coats or tank tops better.  This weekend will be tank tops ( or preferably less) as it will be over 100 degrees both Saturday and Sunday.  We are headed to the park tomorrow for a day in the sun (I mean shade). I will be packing 2 meals and pretending we are camping.  A park trip for one day is almost as much work as camping for the weekend.  But it's free! I think it's a good way to get everyone out of the house for the day without spending a lot of money.  I found a splash park a few years ago that the kids like. They will have a playground, water balloons, and lots of outdoor toys to keep them busy while mama naps in the shade.  I think a big pitcher of homemade lemonade is a must do.  Which color sun hat should I take? Decisions, decisions. 
May the sunscreen be with you !

No comments:

Post a Comment