Monday, June 27, 2016

BzzAgent Daisy Sour Cream campaign





 I am a member of BzzAgent.  Its very simple to become a member and was quickly and easily qualified for my first campaign.  I answered some questions about Daisy sour cream and sour cream in general.  I was qualified and about two weeks later, i received an envelope  from BzzAgent and Daisy sour cream.  The envelope included 6 coupons for the new squeeze container of sour cream and a recipe book.  6 coupons is amazing.  I gave some to my mom and kept some for myself.  The sour cream costs about $2 at my Kroger store. It took them a while but they finally got it in stock. 





 I like the squeeze feature of the package redesign.  They really thought outside the sour cream container and pretended to be an applesauce squeeze pouch.  Apple sauce squeeze pouches are convenient and easy to pack.  They don't require a spoon and there is no mess.  Daisy took that concept and made it work for them (and all of us). I just twisted off the cap and opened the spout, put the cap back on and squeezed away.  


I decided to use the sour cream in coffee cake.  I bought a Krusteaz coffee cake box mix to save time while preparing for our camping trip.  I replaced all but two tablespoons of the water required for the mix on the back of the box with Daisy sour cream. The squeeze pouch made it easy to measure. I mixed the water with the sour cream and then added the egg and mixed with the dry coffee cake mix. 
The coffee cake smelled amazing while baking and browned up nicely.  I made the cake in a square tin and took it with us camping.  I was feeding 8 people and thought the coffee cake would go perfect with hashbrowns, eggs and bacon and i was right! I've made this coffee cake many times but this time, when i used the sour cream, it turned out so moist and just tasted a little more special.  The whole 8x8 pan was gone after breakfast and everyone raved about how delicious that was.  Having a good coffee cake at breakfast is always a big hit but having it made with sour cream while camping really elevated us to GLAMPING status which was exactly what i was going for! 




I received coupons from BzzAgent and Daisy sour cream complimentary for testing purposes.  All opinions are my own. I would like to thank BzzAgent for including me in this campaign and to let Daisy sour cream know that they took a great product and made it better.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment