Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Garden Update

Hello, I have a garden update to share...

Its been exactly three weeks since this happened...




The horror I felt when I came home and saw the groundskeepers made a huge mistake! I freaked out at first, calmed down after a while, and realized, they will grow back. And grow back they are! Let me show off my beautiful garden that is blooming and flowering, and growing like crazy! 



Here are the two beds, three weeks later... 


I have replanted some, thanks to my property managers, and just continued to weed and water daily, and feed them every week. We have had a good amount of sunshine and not too much rain. 
Here is what I also have growing and amazing me everyday...



I have several varieties of fruits and veggies doing very well. Here are a few... 

Boysenberries 


Blueberries 


Tomatoes 


Corn 

 Artichokes 


 Red Bell Peppers 



Eggplant 


I am very excited to see my results at the end of the summer. I have had a lot of things go wrong: bad soil, disappearing flowers, squirrels, rough kids all around, and I even had a chicken in my garden at one point! My mother, who has been gardening for thirty years is surprised as to how well it is doing. My garden is resilient, that is a proven fact and I am excited to watch it grow!  



No comments:

Post a Comment