Sunday, June 26, 2016

Target Haul

This haul is also a YouTube video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEyu5lfeG10

Don't forget to press the like button and subscribe!


I just went to Target for two things and ended up with several more than that!
Here is the haul...


I went there for eggs and tea lights. I stopped at the dollar spot, went down every grocery isle, and looked in the party isles for items for my mom's birthday party. I also used these honeycomb tissue decorations at her party. I tied them to the canopy for a little extra flair. I was looking for paper lanterns but this was all they had. Target does have these in many colors though, which is nice and they are fairly inexpensive. I think each one was $2. 


The LED tea lights are unscented. I thought that was kind of funny that that was even a thing. These went in votives I picked up at Michael's. I also bought them to take camping with us for a little touch of glamping. 
 

Speaking of camping, I picked up several more items for that purpose as well. I saw this checkers/chess roll up mat and the foam glow sticks in the dollar spot. We are currently camping and my kids love the game mat The glow sticks are very big and pretty original and awesome looking.  Tonight I plan to give them the glow sticks. They will really like them. We also took the OFF candle on this trip and I am so glad we did. We have been burning it since Thursday night, so its lasted about four days and still going. This was a great purchase. It has really kept the bucks away for minimal money. I believe it was $7 and I will be buying this again. 



 


 These last three items also made it on our camping trip. I used the thin pizza crusts for lunch yesterday. The kids loved it  Lunch literally took 5 minutes to make. I turned on the bbq, laid down foil, put the crust down, added sauce, cheese, and pepperoni, and 5 minutes later, they were eating. Pizza is great while camping. Its easy, cheap, and makes the kids feel like they are eating out, Perfect camping lunch. These crusts are crispy and perfect for pizza. 
The skewers will be used for lots of things. I already used them to add decorations to my mother's flowers for her birthday party. I used the hot glue gun to add little birds I got a Michael's to the top of the skewer and stuck them in the flowers. It takes a normal arrangement and adds a little special touch that is totally customizable. I plan to use the skewers tonight for shish kabobs. (I have a blog planned for this recipe soon!) 
I ended up giving the kids these Starburst gummies for movie night we had here at camp the last two nights. The gummies are very soft and chewy and taste just like the original Starbursts. My favorite flavor is orange. My kids love them all. 

My favorite purchase from this haul? The foam glow sticks. I am always looking for fun stuff for the kids while we are camping and they are really going to love these. 




No comments:

Post a Comment