Thursday, June 2, 2016

So I'm a blogger now ?

Hello everyone.  I'm Lisa.  I'm a mother, wife, teaching assistant, camper, chef, Baker, gardener, crafter, and beauty lover.  As the school year winds down, I've decided to start blogging this summer on all of these topics.  I have lots of ideas in all different areas of life.   Hence the name Mom's bags of tricks.  I'm hoping people will like what I have to say and maybe find something I have to say helpful or interesting.  As things come up from now on, I will take pictures, jot down ideas, and really try to put together an interesting blog. I've had so many good ideas and interesting things we have done as a family  in the past but I never write anything down.   Bare with me as I have no clue what I am doing.  Lol.  These pictures below are my family.  Me, my husband Leon and my children, Ruby and Ryan. They are my reasons for pretty much everything I do.  We all want to experience as much as we can in life and these 3 inspire me to find ways to make that happen for us without spending a lot of money.


That's all...For now...

No comments:

Post a Comment