Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Pinch Me! Unboxing and review plus Today is Sample Tuesday!

Two months ago, I signed up with Pinch Me to receive free samples in exchange for reviews. I got the first box from last month's Sample Tuesday on May 10th at noon eastern time. I had previously signed up and created a profile. Then on May 10th at noon (9 am my time), I logged in and three samples were available. I picked them all and they were on their way to me. It took a while for me to realize I can check the status on my order in my account on pinchme.com. Once I did, I could see the box had shipped and I was receiving five samples, not three.(yay) It took almost a month to get the box. I got it June 9th. I dont know if it got lost, but it left the facility May 20th. As long as you do reviews on each product on the website, you can keep attempting to get free samples every month. Not everyone will be eligible for every sample that month. And if you dont go on time, you may not get any. Today, June 14th is another Sample Tuesday for Pinch Me and new samples come out again at noon eastern. See the website to sign up.

Pinch Me! May 2016 unboxing and review

Recieving 5 samples for free is pretty great. However, when a company wants feedback, providing that with the first impression of a sample size product can be difficult. Some products take several uses to know if its something I want to buy in the future. That being said, free is free and free is a very good price. (A furniture salesman used to say that on TV when I was a kid, Wise words!)


The box is cute and opens on the side  

These are all the products that were inside.
(PS: The bag behind the products is one of my favorite bags   I have many bags for many different uses. I love the print and even when my bag contains boring items, the outside makes whatever is inside that much more exciting. It just happened to be sitting behind these products so I thought I would share. As you may have been able to tell from the name of my blog, I love bags)

Back to the topic at hand...This Amazing PINCH ME! Box !!!, 


 Shea Mositure Sensitive skin mud mask with peace rose oil complex.
This mask has a nice subtle rose scent and went on evenly. It dried well and made my skin feel soft after washing it off. The next day, I noticed some breakouts around my chin. Could be hormonal, could be the mask. Im not sure. This is me wearing the mask. I look very ghost like but ill do anything for beauty. HAHA   As you can see, it goes on pretty even and wasn't messy at all.

Eucerin In-shower Moisturizer 
In the review, they asked me if it was convenient to put lotion on in the shower. I suppose considering you are already naked and you possibly will apply lotion at some point from the shower to the car. However, I've used the same lotions for years and considering putting lotion on isnt that hard to begin with. it dosnt really savde time to do it in the shower. It did make my skin feel soft however. Its a good product, Im just not sure however,  if I will change my tried and true lotion off of one small sample. 

ZzzQuil 
Dayquil and Nyquil are my go-to products when someone is sick in my house. I have also purchased this in the past. If I have aches and pains and need to sleep, I take night time ibuprofen or Tylenol but if I dont and just need to sleep, I take this. This is great for long plane rides or when I dont feel well and need to just sleep. I fall asleep fast and haven't woken up groggy. 



Pepto-Bismol Chewable Tablets 
These are great and I already buy them. Pepto really works for upset stomachs but the flavor and texture of the liquid is intense. These chewables take that part of it out of the equation and you are left with a great product that travels well, dissolves fast, and therefore works fast. I buy thids specifically for my camping first aid kit, purse, and work bag. 


(Ugh. Why does Raid creep me out? I mean Raid is also my hero, dont get me wrong. But its also creepy because it makes me think of bugs when I see it. Well, I also think of it killing bugs. Which is good but also creepy because Im imagining the Raid killing thousands of bugs when I would rather think of eye shadow or sour candy, or whats for dinner. )

Raid Bed Bug Detector and Trap 
I have been creeped out by this product since the sample was offered on Sample day last month. I use Raid products whenever I need to. They are my go-to brand. They kill bugs fast and the smell has improved over the years. I just have a huge issue with knowing if I am sleeping with bugs. I also have a huge issue with NOT knowing if Im sleeping with bugs, We put the traps out around our bed like the instructions stated (Well, my husband did. I gave him this product for him to install, check, dispose of, and keep the information to himself. (He will let me know if we need to buy anything else for bed bugs when and if we need to cross that yucky bridge ).I do not want to know if we have bed bugs, but if we do, he is going to make sure they go away with the help of RAID) 
I think this product is genius and its a good thing Raid has found an easy solution to this issue. I personally have never seen a bed bug and hope I never do. 

I am so done talking about bugs now! 

Happy sample Tuesday!  





No comments:

Post a Comment