Monday, June 20, 2016

June 2016 empties

For some reason, i just ran out of a lot of my main holy grail items all at once.  There are certain products i use, if not all of the time, most of the time.  I wanted to share my June empties.  These are all tried and true, quality products.  Some i have used exclusively for 10, 15, and 20 years.  I believe in all of these products but none of this is sponsored.  All of these opinions are my own.  Hopefully my reviews can help someone.  
#1 Seattle's best coffee toasted hazelnut.
Ever since they improved the flavor, this coffee has included $1 off coupons on the packaging for quite a while and it has only been around $5. Then with the coupon, ive been getting it for $4.  The coffee tastes great and toasted hazelnut is my favorite flavor. I stopped using my kurig a while back to save money and with this coffee deal right now, i am saving so much money. 
#2 lysol wipes. 
We buy these at costco for the best value.  I really like these versus the clorox wipes.  The clorox ones have a very overpowering smell and with these, it isnt so bad.  they are convenient and i always use these to clean the kitchen quick and easy. 
#3 Garnier fructis marvelous oil frizz defy.
I use this when i get out of the shower to give moisture to my ends.  It really combats frizz. 
#4 Garnier fructis damage eraser shampoo and conditioner.
This is one of my go-to shampoo and conditioner systems.  I usually alternate between this one and several other systems from Garnier. This one helps keep my hair healthy and improves the overall look as i use it. I have used Garnier  products since they first came out with the fructis line.  This really is a holy grail. 
#5 tresemme 24 hour body mousse with collagen.
This mousse works amazingly when i blow dry my hair. I get so much body and volume and it stays all day.
#6 Palmers cocoa butter. 
I love how this lotion smells.  It makes my skin very soft.  I use it on my kids also.  It has never irritated their skin and actually helps improve their mixed race skin.  It is inexpensive, smells amazing, and hydrates everyone on my family's skin very well. I have used this for 15 years and always will.
#7 Degree dry protection shower clean.
This is the only deodorant  i have used for twenty years.  I love it.  It works well, smells nice, and is inexpensive. 
#8. MiracleGro liquafeed.
I use this every week on my garden in the  spring and summer.  I put it on the nozzle head that came with the starter system and just spray like normal.  I feel confident using this product that i am doing good things for my garden.  The garden turns out great every year. 
#9 liquid softsoap cherry blossom.
This is the most amazing scented handsoap.  Its hard to find this scent. Pretty much the only place left i can find it is walmart.  Please dont stop making this scent of softsoap! I love it.
#10 tide with downy april fresh
We prefer to use this combination  of tide and downy to save money.  Buying this specific variety allows us to rationalize buying tide in the first place.  It is spendy but because we arent buying any separate fabric softener, its a better value than any other tide product and saves money in the long run over buying a cheaper detergent and separate fabric softener. 
#11 Garnier fructis curl stretch loosening pudding.
I bought this for my daughter.  She has very naturally curly hair and this product really helps define the curls.  The name is a little silly but the product works well for her hair. 
My most favorite item in this list of empties is the Seattle's best toasted hazelnut coffee.  I would die with out coffee (pretty sure i really would die. ! ) the first time i tasted toasted hazelnut,  i fell in love.  I could only find it at target and now this is available everywhere.  Yay!
Wait maybe its the cherry blossom soft soap! I think there is a tie for my favorite this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment